Monday, November 7, 2011

Eric Berry Speaks



So a couple of weeks ago, ThisIsGMC tweeted that a couple of lucky tweeters would have Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry of the Kansas City Chiefs answer a question for them. You just addressed the question to his Twitter account, @Stuntman1429, hash-tag TweetPro, and if your question was deemed worthy, he would answer it.

Knowing that they were probably going for easy questions and short clips, I threw Berry a real softball of a question.

Today, I found out that my question was answered by our dearly departed (from injury) safety. Being a Chiefs fan, I know how much our team is missing Berry's presence in the defense, after all, he played every defensive snap last season. So getting to see him answer my question, even if it lasted just 52 seconds, cheered me up vastly after witnessing first hand the debacle against the Dolphins.

Here's the video. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment