Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prediction



Today is the Super Bowl, as I'm sure everyone in North America is aware, and it's the last time one can make predictions before the big game. So, if anyone out there cares at all what this blogger has to say, here it is.

Although I'm rooting for the Patriots to win, because I believe they are the true underdog (have you seen their defense?!), I think the Giants will easily win the game. Score: New England - 24, New York - 35.

I am aware the Patriots in the Super Bowl have never had a game decided by more than a field goal's score, but I think the Giants offense is nearly equal that of the Patriots, and their defense is leaps and bounds better than the porous Patriots. I hope that Bill Belichick comes out with a game plan for the ages and keeps this game close, but I think the Giants will pull away.

No comments:

Post a Comment