Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another New Thing

You're probably getting tired of these 'new things' already, but this whole blog is new so bear with me.

Every so often I am going to do a post on a 'What If?' situation. This will not be your typical fan 'what if?' from a particular game; what if we had done this in the 2nd quarter, what if we had done that at the end? This will be big picture "what if's?" Seasons, trades, scenarios looked back on that were more profound than originally thought. This will not be complaining that the Chiefs screwed up something but simply stating the issue and then an alternative I have come up with and asking "what if?"

These posts are specifically aimed for comments. I would love to get some discussion and maybe even some debates going in the comment boxes. These posts are for your enjoyment. I'm not sure when I will post the first "What If?" but I do already have a topic in mind. So keep on the look out and be prepared to share your opinion/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment