Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting It Started

I know what you're thinking: another Chiefs blog by a fan that thinks he knows everything.  Well, that's about half right.  I am a Chiefs fan, but I will never admit that I know everything about the team.  I like to go about the Chiefs by reading, listening, and thinking.  I like to view myself as more than a fan of the Chiefs, I like to view myself as a student of the Chiefs.  There is always something to learn, always a statistic to contemplate, always an opinion to consider.  On this blog I will be discussing the Chiefs of the past, present and future.  I will be discussing stories, rumors, trades, drafts, injuries, mistakes, missed opportunities, great plays, players, coaches, schedules, reasons for concern, reasons for celebration, playoffs, other websites and blogs, K.C. Wolfe, pretty much everything that has to do with Chiefs football.  It is my mission to inform and to entertain you; to make you laugh sometimes and make you think most of the time (hopefully).  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment