Saturday, January 22, 2011

Odds and Ends/Playoff Predictions

Another day goes by without the hiring of an offensive coordinator (which as a blog writer, is what I'm waiting for and it's driving me crazy to only have odds and ends to write about).

Mark Donovan became the President of the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday.

Chiefs equipment manager Mike Davidson retired Friday from the Chiefs after 22 years.

After Matt Cassel got the nod for the Pro Bowl this week, he was interviewed by Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. Here's what he had to say on last season and his upcoming Pro Bowl trip.

Speaking of last season, kcchiefs.com has come out with a video compiled with highlights from last season narrated by the one and only Mitch Holthus. If you have 11 minutes and 26 seconds to spare, it's definitely worth it.

For the upcoming Pro Bowl coming up, check out this highlight reel of Dwayne Bowe's touchdowns from weeks 6 to 12.

And finally, I will give my playoff predictions. I was 2-2 last week, a mediocre performance I must say (although I really didn't think the Patriots were going to lose). Anyway, here they are:

Steelers over Jets 28-20

Bears over Packers 31-27

These are high scores, but I really underestimated the scores last week, so why not?

2 comments:

  1. There was no way the Bears were going to win that one and I would have said that before I watched the game today.

    ReplyDelete