Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Player Profiles

Since this was the first game the Chiefs have lost since I started my blog, I find it strange when writing the player profiles for this week. In fact, after a loss, I almost forgot about player profiles all together.

And the fact that I remembered today is going to affect one of my picks.

For offense, I am going with wide receiver Kevin Curtis. He was just signed today to the Chiefs and might be playing a significant role if Dwayne Bowe's illness turns out to be a serious problem.

On defense, I am going to go with Tamba Hali. He was one of the only bright spots for the Chiefs last Sunday against the Raiders. He had two sacks and finished with 14.5 on the season; that was the most in the AFC.

Look for these posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment