Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tweets of the Week

It has been one week since the Chiefs lost their playoff game (by the way, I went 2-2 this week. Jets-Steelers, Bears-Packers championship games). Since then, I have gotten a Twitter account. I thought, as a good way to end the week, that I have some interesting Tweets from the Chiefs players and others associated with the Chiefs organization.

Sunday, January 9th

 Jamaal Charles 
That hurt today......Thanks for all the support... We will be better next year.... this is not the last of me i be back in the Pro bowl..

Monday, January 10th

 Glenn Dorsey 
Just finished final meetings...ready to relax and travel this offseason....

Tuesday, January 11th

 shaun smith 
need food

Wednesday, January 12th

 Jamaal Charles 
playing madden but the computer cheat on me

Thursday, January 13th

 Brandon Flowers 
This snow In kansas is so bright right now I can barely c outside......I need my visor

Friday, January 14th

 Glenn Dorsey 
Massage time

Saturday, January 15th

 Travis Daniels 
KC Chiefs supposed to be playing today, if u don't believe don't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment